• The capital’s best food shops and food markets
• Recommendations of where to eat out, from street-food stalls to restaurants
• Ingredients know-how, with detailed glossaries of major cuisines
• Reviews of all the best bakers’, deli’s, fishmongers, foodhalls, butchers, cheese shops and much more
• Details of the 18 major cultures and cuisines to be found in London (a different cuisine is celebrated and explored in each chapter)
• Each cuisine includes a historical overview, restaurants and food shop reviews, illustrated food glossaries and recommended cookbooks.
About this author
Born in London, Jenny Linford lived in Ghana, Trinidad, Singapore and Italy before returning to live in London, where she now works as a freelance food writer and restaurant reviewer. Author of Food Lovers’ London, her work has included journalism for magazines and newspapers including The Guardian, The Evening Standard, Time Out and The Times.
Format: 150mm x 150mm, 336pp, over 100 full colour photos and area maps
Author: Jenny Linford